- Offshore Geophysical Monitoring of Cascadia for Early Warning and Hazards Research, Seattle, WA, April 3-5, 2017. (draft in review)
- Subduction Zone Observatory Workshop, Boise, ID, Sept 29 - Oct 1, 2016. - Workshop Report
- Investigating Cascadia Subduction Zone Geodynamics Through Scientific Ocean Drilling, Seattle, WA, April 2015. - Workshop Report
- Seafloor Geodesy in Cascadia, Seattle, WA, June 2012. - Workshop Report
- National Research Council. 2011. Tsunami Warning and Preparedness: An Assessment of the U.S. Tsunami Program and the Nation's Preparedness Efforts. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. https://doi.org/10.17226/12628. - Report
- National Research Council. 2011. National Earthquake Resilience: Research, Implementation, and Outreach. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. https://doi.org/10.17226/13092. - Report
- National Research Council. 2006. Improved Seismic Monitoring - Improved Decision-Making: Assessing the Value of Reduced Uncertainty. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. https://doi.org/10.17226/11327. - Report
- Gomberg, J.S., Ludwig, K.A., Bekins, B.A., Brocher, T.M., Brock, J.C., Brothers, Daniel, Chaytor, J.D., Frankel, A.D., Geist, E.L., Haney, Matthew, Hickman, S.H., Leith, W.S., Roeloffs, E.A., Schulz, W.H., Sisson, T.W., Wallace, Kristi, Watt, J.T., Wein, Anne, 2017, Reducing risk where tectonic plates collide—U.S. Geological Survey subduction zone science plan: U.S. Geological Survey Circular 1428, 45 p., https://doi.org/10.3133/cir1428. Link
- Hotovec-Ellis et al. (2017), Improving the Hawaiian Seismic Network for Earthquake Early Warning, Seism. Red. Lett., 88, 2A, doi: 10.1785/0220160187.
- Hartog et al. (2016), Earthquake Early Warning: ShaeAlert in the Pacific Northwest, Bull. Seism. Soc. Amer., 106, 4, doi: 10.1785/0120150261.
- Crowell, et al., (2016), Demonstration of the Cascadia G-FAST Geodetic Earthquake Early Warning System for the Nisqually, Washington, Earthquake, Seism. Res. Lett., 87, 4. doi: 10.1785/0220150255.